- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Dos and Don'ts During and After Treatment
• Do not extend the head for more than a second or two.
• Do sleep with the head in about the same position as when you are standing.
• Do not sleep on your stomach.
• Do use a small pillow to support the head while lying on your back, but do not allow it to push against your neck. The pillow should go from your upper back to your head.
• Do, while lying on your side, put a pillow under your head, letting it support your neck, so your head is straight with your spine.
• Do not participate in activities that cause bouncing or jarring of the head for at least six months after treatment. We are trying to get the neck to stay in place. This condition is not like other neck problems and does not respond the same. It has been out of place for quite some time in most cases and will need all of the help it can get to stay there.
• Do not exercise other than walking during the first two months of treatment. Walk often but do not push yourself during this time. After the first month consult with your treating doctor concerning exercise. When you go home, the first six months are critical to help stabilization. Therefore the same rules apply. An exercise bike is good, or a bike that allows you to sit upright, or something that does not cause you to have to look up.
Make sure you keep twice-monthly Stabilization Care treatments and tell your Doctor if you have any returning symptoms.
If you are out of the area you will be assigned a Doctor in your area for Stabilization Care.
|Monday||9:00am - 12:30pm||3:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 12:30pm||3:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 12:30pm||3:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 12:30pm||Closed|
|9:00am - 12:30pm||9:00am - 12:30pm||9:00am - 12:30pm||9:00am - 12:30pm||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|3:00pm - 6:00pm||3:00pm - 6:00pm||3:00pm - 6:00pm||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed|
My shoulder and arm pain are completely gone and so is the tingling. As an added benefit, my neck pain flare-ups from sitting at a computer all day are less frequent. Dr. Mazzone listens and is gentle and compassionate